- Date: Jun 22, 2015
- Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Laura Beck Varela / Joël Graf
- Location: Max Planck Institute for European Legal History
- Room: Lecture hall of the MPI
- Laura Beck Varela: What’s in a name? Authorship in Early Modern Jurisprudence
- Joël Graf: Normengeschichte versus Praxisgeschichte? Überlegungen anhand eines Forschungsprojekts zur Inquisition in Spanisch-Amerika
The weekly "Jour Fixe" is all about discussing legal history. Scientists of the institute, visiting scientists, as well as invited guests, present their research results, requests or observations in about 20 minute long lectures. The focus lies on discussion and mutual conversation.