Codification as Communication: Criminal Law Reform and the Indian Penal Code of 1861
Common Law Research Seminar
- Date: Jul 12, 2021
- Time: 02:15 PM - 03:15 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Erica Ollikainen-Read (mpilhlt)
- Conveners: Stefan Vogenauer, Matilde Cazzola
- Location: video conference
- Room: For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar series will take place from 12.04.2021 through 12.07.2021.
The series will end with Erica Ollikainen-Read’s presentation: 'Codification as Communication: Criminal Law Reform and the Indian Penal Code of 1861'.
You can find all previous dates in the schedule on the left.
image: SS Great Eastern, Source: wikimedia.org