Settling Accounts Straight: ‘Indigenous Bankers’ in Search of New Histories in the 20th Century
Common Law Research Seminar
- Date: Jun 21, 2021
- Time: 02:15 PM - 02:15 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Lakshmi Subramanian (Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Kolkata)
- Conveners: Stefan Vogenauer, Matilde Cazzola
- Location: video conference
- Room: For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar series will take place from 12.04.2021 through 12.07.2021.
The series will continue with Lakshmi Subramanian’s presentation: Settling Accounts Straight: ‘Indigenous Bankers’ in Search of New Histories in the 20th Century.
You can find all further dates in the schedule on the left.
image: SS Great Eastern, Source: wikimedia.org