Patents and Invention in Jamaica and the British Atlantic before 1857
Common Law Research Seminar
- Date: Jun 14, 2021
- Time: 02:15 PM - 03:15 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Aaron Graham (University of Oxford)
- Conveners: Stefan Vogenauer, Matilde Cazzola
- Location: video conference
- Room: For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar series will take place from 12.04.2021 through 12.07.2021.
The series will continue with Aaron Graham’s presentation: 'Patents and Invention in Jamaica and the British Atlantic before 1857'.
You can find all further dates in the schedule on the left.
image: SS Great Eastern, Source: wikimedia.org