Contractus & quasi contractus
- Date: Jul 7, 2021
- Time: 02:30 PM - 04:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Prof. Dr. Francisco Cuena Boy (Faculty of Law, Universidad de Cantabria)
- Organisation: Christiane Birr, José Luis Egío, Andreas Wagner
- Location: video conference
- Room: For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation and debate on the lemma Contractus & quasi contractus (Dictionary of the School of Salamanca’s Juridical-Political Language)
Prof. Dr. Francisco Cuena Boy (Faculty of Law, Universidad de Cantabria) will present the first draft of the lemma Contractus & quasi contractus, one of the most important concepts treated in the future Dictionary of the School of Salamanca’s Juridical-Political Language. Taking into account the ancient and medieval legal background of Contractus, and reviewing the main juridical, political and philosophical debates in which this notion was mentioned by the members of the School of Salamanca, Cuena Boy provides a useful archetype that aims to facilitate the writing process of later lemmata in the dictionary.
The colloquium will be held in Spanish.
The colloquium will take place as a video conference. For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com.