- New methods in teaching legal history
- Legal education in the 19th century and in the modern times
- Legal reforms and debates in England and Germany during 19th century; institutions and legal practice
- Legal transfers in uncolonized countries
- Comparative law in legal history / comparative legal history
Researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Legal History and Legal Theory, Frankfurt am Main
PhD candidate at Max Planck Institute for Legal History and Legal Theory (formerly Max Planck Institute for European Legal History), Frankfurt am Main
Practiced law as a lawyer in Istanbul (Turkey) as a member of Istanbul Bar
LL.M. Eur with specialization in European Economic Law and Foreign Trade in Europa-Institut, Saarland University.
Thesis Title: “How to Transpose the Directive on Antitrust Damages Actions: A General View of the Directive and Procedural Laws of the Member States (2015)”.
Internship to practice as a lawyer
BA in Law in Yeditepe University (Istanbul) with a full fellowship