Jour Fixe: State-Law and Non-state Law: Legal Pluralism and Governance in South Asia and in the Diasporas
- Start: Feb 24, 2014 12:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- End: Apr 24, 2014 01:00 PM
- Speaker: Livia Holden
- Karakoram International University, LOEWE-Schwerpunkt „Außergerichtliche und gerichtliche Konfliktlösung“
- Location: Max Planck Institute for European Legal History
- Room: Lecture hall of the MPI
The weekly "Jour Fixe" is all about discussing legal history. Scientists of the institute, visiting scientists, as well as invited guests, present their research results, requests or observations in about 20 minute long lectures. The focus lies on discussion and mutual conversation.