Conference: Pluralistische Rechtsverständnisse? (Pluralistic Concepts of Law?) Diskussionen um den Rechtsbegriff in den juristischen Disziplinen an der Wende vom 19. zum 20. Jahrhundert
- Start: Nov 14, 2019 09:30 AM (Local Time Germany)
- End: Nov 15, 2019 04:30 PM
- Organisation: Peter Collin, Leonard Wolckenhaar (MPIeR)
- Location: Max Planck Institute for European Legal History
- Room: Lecture hall of the MPI
Since the end of the 19th century, one can observe a differentiation within German jurisprudence. New sub-disciplines emerged which had their own university chairs, textbooks, institutes and journals. The various sub-disciplines - old and new - were connected with different sets of problems, target groups and intellectual traditions. The conference 'Pluralistic Concepts of Law?' will examine whether different conceptions of law developed out of this.